Two words I never thought I’d see together: Lululemon and Sale. Of course, Sale is just a more explicit way of saying We Made Too Much (the online home of Lululemon discounts).
Starting at midnight Vancouver time (home of Lululemon headquarters), the Lululemon website transformed into an Online Warehouse Sale. Unfortunately, the selection is identical to what had been on WMTM earlier in the week. My wallet is happy but I’m disappointed not to score some deals on new running and yoga gear.
If you’re in the market for some new Lululemon, now is in the time to browse at a more affordable price point. The site lists a 25 limit per day, which makes me think they might add more selection tomorrow.
These are classics and some of my personal favorites if you don’t know where to start when building a Lululemon wardrobe:
- Speed shorts (patterns are best and I like to coordinate with my sports bra)
- Energy bra (great for yoga and running)
- Wunder Under leggings (the most comfortable classic legging that started it all)
- Fast & Free Nulux leggings (buttery soft fabric)
- Hotty Hot LONG shorts (the extra 1.5″ length and extra room in the quads is more comfortable)
- Swiftly Tech Racerback (quick dry and no-stink technology)
Stil can’t get behind Lulu’s prices? Nordstrom Anniversary Sale early access also began today. It’s in-house Zella line is almost an exact copy of Lululemon. (Zella’s Live In Slim Fit leggings compare to the classic Wunder Unders.)